Friday, April 13, 2012

Lunch at Bumbu Bali Puchong 13th Apr 2012

It was a wonderful experience working in my current company. Of course there were good times and bad, but more importantly, we learn from our past and make our future better.

Working with people make me realize that we should not take things for granted. Evidently, everyone has to do their job to make things work, and with everyone do their job willingly and sincerely make our job more enjoyable.

However, I do not believe in staying at one place longer than I should be, especially under the circumstances.

The guys throw me small little lunch party at Bandar Puteri Puchong today and we really had a great time enjoying the food and each other's company. It was a pleasure working here, most of the time. We had a nice little corner all to ourselves, all about 25 of us during lunch hour and service was swift.

Snapped this photo while waiting for the guys to arrive.

That's Sebastion and Wai Soon at the backgroumd.

Selamat Makan - eat safe???

Lunch table arrangements with long joined tables.

My right hand man Thavan.

Steven my favorite guy and the rest of the guys.

The whole gang - this picture is over exposed.

Steven and I.

I look hot here, literally.

My right hand lady Poh Luan.

Me and the ladies.

This is one of the 4 chicken set - cost RM 28 per set. Enough to stuff me.



The very capable new blood Ms Liew Pooi San.

and her signature post.

Both the pregnant ladies who really enjoyed their main course... and dessert.

And all of us post for - 1 more time.

All pictures taken with Panasonic Lumix G1.



No comments:

Post a Comment