Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Hour at Movida Puchong

Went drinking with the guys last week and checked out the newly opened Movida in Puchong Boulevard.

The place was nicely set up and check out the happy hour menu.


From 12 noon till 8 pm there is a Buy 1 free 2 promotion that I think it is value for money. That is RM 30 per 3 points of beer. I am not much of a drinker, if I do say so myself but 3 pints of beer could last me the whole night. Between 8.30 to 10.30 pm, it's but 1 free 1, still I think it is a good deal.

And this is the picture of the place with my Connors Stout that I ordered that night.



And finally this is the map to the place.


View Larger Map

There you have it, that's a nice cool place to hang out with friends with a beer and what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment