Sunday, May 27, 2012

Munich Gastro Bierhaus, IOI Boulevard

After my first visit during a lunch meeting with a client, I vowed to come back again to let my wife to have a taste of some good German food at this place.

Munich is not the newest or the nicest restaurant around this area, but one thing for sure is that the food here is to kill for, at a very reasonable price.

The last time when I was here I ordered one of the set lunch which was meat loaf and some chips. But this time around I was back here with a vengeance, and I ordered the pork knuckle which cost just right below RM 50. After listening to the waitress who repeated our orders and waited for only 15 minutes, I was served with the biggest piece of pork in my entire life.

The pork had very tick but crunchy skin and I eat the whole thing together with some salad and a potato. 



I also ordered beer, RM 48 for 2 pints. If I were there before 7 pm, I could even get 3 at this price, that is at a very competitive price of RM 16 per pint.

After washing the whole knuckle down, I was full. This was not a very healthy meal.

All pictures taken with my Samsung Galaxy S II.




2 comments:

  1. really nice to read about your trip, it's my long lost dream and becouse of it I'm about to get my own cruise soon and maybe i will fulfill my long lost dream to :)

    ReplyDelete