Sunday, May 27, 2012

Menya Mushashi Isetan Eat Paradise 1 Utama

The wife ordered me to head to 1 Utama which was 15 minutes drive away on one weekend only with one purpose, great Japanese ramen. 

With obvious determination to prove to me that this is one ramen to die for, I nooded and we got into the car and there we went. 

We arrived seeing a queue and I was like, seriously... a queue for ramen???! and what...???!!! at this price???!!! But after seeing a seemingly Japanese guy walking around the shop, and after a closer inspection and understood a crew of all Japanese chefs.... I was convinced. We waited for 15 minutes and we were asked to order at the counter first, then shown to our seats. 

Soon I realized that the chasiu ramen that I ordered was one of the best that I have ever tasted, even better than the one I had in Tokyo. 


The broth tasted nice, the meat cooked to perfection, and the noodle was tender and didn't taste like instant noodle. This ramen kicks ass. But at close to RM 40 per bowl, it definitely should, to keep the shop open. 

Picture taken with Samsung Galaxy S II. 


No comments:

Post a Comment