Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 5: Gerik - Kuala Kangsar - Bidor - Petaling Jaya 20th Apr 2012

We began the final day of our journey back home after we had breakfast at a chinese coffee shop nearby the hotel.


Both of us had Wan Ton noodle.

We started our journey at about 8.30 am and we plan to stop at Kuala Kangsar for fuel. 

I stopped by here to take a photo of the mountain. The view was great.

Both of us decided to stop when we reach this bridge Jambatan Raja Muda Nazrin on the 76.

Bike with the mountains. 


A panorama shot of the scenery with me in it.

We had some time to kill so we decided to fool around a little. 

So this is how I look like on my bike. 

A boat passing by the bridge.


After a while we got bored and went on our way. Riding partner suggested to have lunch at his favourite pass by town Bidor to have lunch.

I had my fair share of noodle for the day so it was just pau and dum sum for me. We chill a little bit and we went on our way. 

For the rest of the journey, it was highway all the way. I cruised at top speed and emptied my tank with only 220 km. Usually the one full tank could last me until 300 km.

We bid goodbyes after reached Petaling Jaya on the last day of our trip.

This is the final picture of the trip. The mileage when I got home was 10,880 km.


It was an amazing trip long way round Malaysia and I hope I will be able to do it again some time.

1 comment:

  1. Next trip try going from KL to Kuantan, then up Terengganu to Kota Baru and from Kota Baru to Gerik. It's a breath taking scene.

    ReplyDelete