Thursday, January 19, 2017

Restaurant Pedaslah, Bukit Jelutong

Restaurant Pedaslah, Bukit Jelutong
Jan 2017 

It was my third visit to this restaurant and I have ordered the same item which I ordered before, the beef soup noodle. The item cost RM 11.00 and I really like the taste. The restaurant looks new and nicely renovated. Not much of a crowd but I really hope that will continue to operate as I appreciate the quietness for my lunch break. The location is a bit odd but if you are sick and tired of the same food and parking hassle at Glenmarie, you would probably like this place. 

They charge for service here 10%. 

Ratings
Accessibility: 4/5 
Environment: 4.5/5 (AC, clean and neat, even the toilet works)
Food taste: 4/5
Economy: 3/5 (portion was huge but slightly pricey)
Overall: 4/5






No comments:

Post a Comment