Thursday, January 19, 2017

Restaurant 126 Bittergourd Noodle, Taman Bukit Mayang Emas - Deluxe Curry Mee

Restaurant 126 Bittergourd Noodle, Taman Bukit Mayang Emas 

My regular place for breakfast. Today parking was a hassle as I parked about 100 meters away even though it was only about 10 am in the morning. Maybe it is due to CNY coming soon and lots of people are out and about. I notice that the neighborhood was also more crowded than usual. 

I tried out their new menu item, the "DELUXE Curry Mee". Looks quite nice on the picture, but turned out to be just so so. Not so deluxe after all and has no kick in their curry. The price was RM 10, which is slightly higher to other menu items, I guess is due to the additional ingredients in the dish. I would probably prefer their normal menu item which are the clear soup noodle. I am rating them 3 as no coffee or even nescafe was available today. What a shame. 

Ratings: 
Accessibility: 4/5  
Environment: 3/5 
Food taste: 3/5 (for this dish)
Economy 3/5 
Overall: 3/5  






Location

No comments:

Post a Comment