Sunday, September 9, 2012

Surisit Taman Tun Dr Ismal

The wife requested for a dinner for her sister who came visiting us in KL with her boyfriend. Dinner venues were discussed and finally short listed. We were going to visit a Thai food restaurant this time around. A place where I did not fully approve of but looking at her enthusiasm looks like the decision was done. I only hope that they would not made me wait like the last time for more than and hour and a half for a decent meal. This is one place that I think it is seriously always short of staffs and always have a good flow of other visitors to make your dinner experience a long one.

A note that This is not ordinary Thai food joint. This place serves pork.

We ordered Tom Yum Pork (featured below in steamboat), green curry, omelet and fried kang kung.

Surprisingly, service was quick and the dishes were served speedily this time around. I was a happy dinner camper.


This pork tom yum tastes not bad. Even visitors from Penang liked it.

I like to eat this omelet with fish sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment