Sunday, September 9, 2012

Closing Time at Restoran Famous Seremban Favourites

Went to gym on after a half day work on a Saturday afternoon landed me on the way back home looking for food. 4 pm in the afternoon was a challenge if you are looking for quick chinese food in PJ as most shops are closed after lunch and not ready for dinner.

I happen to be at Aman Suria and I was really trying hard to avoid nasi kandar or any mamak food and I really don't see myself chowing down another double cheese burger from Mc Donalds's after watching Super Size Me on Youtube.

I remember there was this noodle place in the neighbourhood so I went. It has been some time since I dropped by.



The restaurant had some slight makeover and it now looks cleaner than several years ago. I came here during lunch rush hour before and it was really packed.

I ordered a large size hakka noodle for myself and another Char Siew rice packed to go.

The noodle was awesome and I had refills of the green chilis, I would never enjoy these noodle as much without this stuff.


The noodle again close up. You can see the minced pork. Chow down time.


A snapshot of the famous Char Siew here. The waiter was smart enough to separate sauces for later on consumption. The rice would become really dry if they mixed it.


I would say the operating hours are Wednesday to Monday, 8 am to 4 pm. Closed on Tuesdays.

And here is the location map.




View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment