Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Panasonic Water / Sweat Resistant Headphones RP HS-33 Update

This is a really impressive product by Panasonic.

I have been tracking my tracks using Cardio Trainer on my Samsung Galaxy S 2, after 945.6 km or 123 hours, 18 minutes and 51 seconds later, this water resistant headphones is still working fine. 

With Malaysia's hot and humid climate, I kept this headphones inside my car since Dec 2010 which can reach temperature of up to 60 degrees Celsius, and until now this headphone is still working just fine without any problem at all.

I like the design of the headphone as well as it doesn't fall off when I run, it is not a noise cancellation design hence I can still hear traffic or any cautionary distractions nearby when I run.

So this is really, to me, the best DESIGNED, DURABLE, best VALUE (at only USD 10) exercise headphones ever.

Here is how it looks like after all these while.



Picture taken with my Samsung Galaxy S 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment