Friday, December 13, 2013

Sg Koyan Ride... 11th Dec 2013 Sg Buloh - Bentong - Raub - Kg Sg Koyan - Ringlet and back


On a Wednesday which was a Selangor public holiday I suggested to the boys to go for a ride. Quite a familiar route for me and I think they will like it. As Terry used to call this route the best riding route in Malaysia and I agree.

The riders
I texted Johnny and after a few exchanges of questions about distances, places and points of interests he said that he said OK and he will start asking the rest of the boys. I was hoping that he wouldn't get too many of the rest as it was the first time I lead them.

At the RV Sg Buloh restoran jejantas, 4 other bikes showed up, Johnny, Soon, Ray and Chin.

After some chatting and some breakfast, we started our journey at about 8.15 am. The weather was cloudy but it didn't look like it was going to rain. It was a beautiful day to ride and I was happy to be on the road. But I was a little worried about the weather as accuweather predicted it was a stormy day at Raub and Cameron highlands.

Non of them have ridden out from KL before except Johnny. This is the picture of the bikes as we stopped at Bentong as one of us needed to pee.  
 

The boys posing for this photo.

Our second scheduled stop at Kg Sg Koyan mobil station.

 At this stop, I emphasised to the guys that we have to refuel here as we will not refuel for another 160 km, everyone did refueld here and then I began to sound like Hitler giving out orders. We reached this location at about 11.00 am. After refuel and a toilet break, we were on our way.


Half an hour or 40 km later, we stopped at the bridge to admire the scenery and take some photos. from the left is Chin, Ray, Johnny and Soon.

 It was indeed a quiet day on the road to Ringlet.

This is one good looking CBR. 

Soon's blade also doesn't look half bad. One thing they boys not used to is getting their bike dirty and muddy. lol.

We went to Ringlet for lunch at one of the coffee shop which I usually stopped by. After an hour of rest, we were on the way back and we decided to go on the same road where we came from.

After about 1.30 pm we stopped by again on this scenic spot.

This is how it looks like under the bridge. Amazing.




I made a video from the day's ride and here it is.

The boys were happy about this trip. It was a good day riding.

All pics and videos are taken using my Samsung Galaxy S4.


No comments:

Post a Comment