Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Ride 2010 Hyosung GV250 a.k.a Naza Cruise

I just made my life a little bit more adventurous by getting myself a... wait for it.... yes you guessed it, it's a bike.

Here is the picture of it when i just got it back in December 2011.






The only problem I have with this bike is that I had to keep explaining to people that it is not a Harley, it is a Hyosung bike, then they would say "a what?" then I would say its a Naza bike, again they would say "a what?"

This is how I look like what I am on the bike with my gears on.



I did not really like the visor and the side luggage as I use the bike to commute through the busy peak hour traffic in KL and PJ.

Here is the bike when I took it for a ride to Ipoh.



And here is a picture of the bike without the big visor and luggage. Just the way I like it. Naked and chopped down, street fighter style.

I currently have around 7,400 KMs on it and I just sent it for service by changing the oil filter and filled it up with one and a half liter of Bell Ray lubricants. Will update once I clocked more mileage, and more importantly, have more fun with it!

8 comments:

  1. nice post , i am kent chee , plan to get a 2nd hand naza gv 250 cruiser on next month , hope to meet u on next month , so that we can talk about the gv250 , this is my hp- 0126891966 , thks .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is zul.. Can u tell me where i can find the sidebox... And how much it is. Tq.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Zul,
    http://www.hyosungsource.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=79&products_id=468

    kw

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi..having problems with starting the bike. Do you have same problems?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just purchase a second-hand year 2014. Hope it wont give me any problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, how long did you have this bike naza cruise 250. What is your opinion of the bike now?

    ReplyDelete
  7. would you like to sell it to me...wasap 0135988652 tq

    ReplyDelete